Monday, September 17, 2007

a world of possibility

For several months Sean and I have heard from various people that Walgreens was coming to WV...and that we should move home. Honestly, we laughed and joked that it would never happen. I mean why would it...we live at the beach. We live where so many wish they did. However, months after all the talk from others Sean and I find ourselves looking at each other thinking it's a possibility.

We have played the pro/con game and talked with some family about the idea of course to mixed reviews but the fact still remains, it's a possibility. One that can't be ignored. We could move back home, live near family, have the girls start kindergarten in our home town in a school we know and love, deal with the cold. Oh wait, snow. That doesn't sound so desirable, or does it?

I'm excited and terrified of the possibility. It would mean change, selling our house, moving, finding a new house, and saying good-bye to the ocean. So much to do...but still a possibility.

Good lord, I feel like I have possibility oozing out of my ears.

1 comment:

Cameron said...

That would make me sad for you to leave NC :(

But if you think things would be better there then I dont blame you for pondering the possibility so much.