Tuesday, October 30, 2007

maybe in time this will be about those important things I want to write and my no longer toothless baby

So I have at least 10 blogs that I want to do but no time to actually sit down and work them out. I want to show some love to my friends in NC who have helped make this wonderful place home, I want to blog about some social issues that are very important to me but there just doesn't seem to be time right now.

Tomorrow I have an appraisal at 11am followed by a termite inspection at 3pm. Not to mention that tomorrow is Halloween and I have children that are so excited about trick or treating they can barely go to sleep at night.

With the closing on the house one month away I know things will be crazy and I because we are packing up our belongings and moving them to WV within 3 weeks.

My hope is that after I get settled at the beach house I will have some time to write about all that I desire but until then it's going to be tidbits of information as I prepare to move and get closer and closer to selling this home.

I'm a little overwhelmed at the moment and in mommy news.....

Michael has cut his first two teeth..both front two and let's just say nursing is no longer any fun. If he keeps this up he will either end up on formula or I'll end up in tears at every feeding. He will stop using my nipples as chew toys...right????

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow, he cut early, Aidan's are still pushing there way up but they are through the skin. I hope things go as smoothly as possible with all house related things and I hope to come visit when you arent crazy busy. Love u! Cameron