Thursday, December 6, 2007

a plead to close.....now

I'm beginning to feel like I need to hold my breathe where this whole house closing is concerned. We were due to close last Friday then there was issues with the buyers lender so it was pushed until this week...and here it is Thursday and still no word from the attorney that we will close tomorrow so I'm guessing now it will be next week.

I hope we actually close...I hope all of this time and energy hasn't been wasted. I know the family buying the house really wants it and we really want to sell it...sort of...yes we really want to sell it.

So please please please attorney's office....call me...now... and let me know that we are closing tomorrow so I don't have to spend the weekend worried that this may not end up happening. Let each family spend the weekend basking in the glow of a wonderful house exchange.

PLEASE!!!!! I don't think begging is working....any other ideas??

No comments: