Thursday, August 23, 2007

Warning! Extreme heat ahead...may cause heat stroke

Currently our air conditioning isn't working...so joy ensues rest assured. The girls are running around in little as possible because it is almost 90 degrees in the house. Michael is down to his diaper and I have every fan running on high...and still no relief.

When calling the company to inform them of our problem I made sure to point out I had an infant and two other small children in the house in hopes it would expedite the situation but no such luck. Now over 3 hours later I'm still waiting and we are all sweating.

Don't worry, I'm sure this company is out there speeding through services and working as quickly as possible to get here. I bet they were pulled over by the cops just trying to get here as fast as possible...yeah that's it. I'm sure the office is in a tizzy, paper's flying every where, people running, and phones ringing incessantly just trying to figure out a way to get here quicker. I just know it!

But...just in case that isn't what's happening would you mind if I send the children to your house while I wait? Heat seems to bring the monkey out of small children.

Maybe I should pray for rain.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Guess God heard your prayers. Hope all has cooled off at your house. Think of the positive - no clothes to wash if everyone is running around naked? Ha!