Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Magic Wand Required


Ireland to dad, "I want to get married."

Dad to Ireland, "Who do you want to marry?"

Ireland to dad, "Erin"

Erin to all, "but I'm not a boy!"

Ireland to all, "well then I'll be the boy."

Dad to Ireland, "but you're a girl."

Ireland to dad, "I'll just get fairy godmother's wand and turn myself into a boy."

Erin to Ireland, "Well then I want to be turned into a princess."

Ireland to Erin, "Okay, I'll be the prince."


Apparently twindom knows no bounds...how amazing to love your sister so much that you want to spend your whole life with them because as Ireland said, "but I love Erin with all my heart"






1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It is amazing the extent of love that 4 year olds can show... If only we could be the same! Hang in there, motherhood is the toughest job that anyone can take on but I'm sure that 99.95% of mothers would tell you that they wouldn't trade it for the world. Being a parent is never ending, no matter how old they may grow! They are lucky to have a mother who loves them as much as you!