Monday, February 4, 2008

arrival

Well, I've made it to WV. Currently enjoying some mountain rain and cooler temps. It's very strange to not hear the ocean each day or drive past the church on my outings. It's an adjustment...one we are all working towards.

Husband left yesterday and my heart already misses him terribly. The hardest part about this move is knowing we aren't going to be together for several months.

I would love to write more and after my internet connection is up and running I will but for now just know we have made it and things are going well.


Also, my father-in-law is doing really well and hopefully will be out of the hospital within a couple days. Please keep him in your prayers as recovery continues.

I leave you with longings for my husband and fresh ocean air but enjoying seeing all the trees through my windows.

No comments: