Tuesday, April 29, 2008

my sweetest boy


Happy birthday my sweet baby boy. While I have enjoyed watching you grow I am also saddened to see the time passing so quickly. It seems only yesterday when I held my little boy in my arms and now you walk around and jibber jabber constantly.



Your sweet smile brightens each day and I am in constant awe of your laid back attitude and calm personality. I love that you must "figure out" how things work and take great pride in doing these things.


While so many seem to poke fun at the fact you are a "momma's boy" nothing could make this mother happier at this point. I know as you grow our connection will change and transform into something completely different but I am most happy to be your protection, comfort, and desired at this point.

Thank you child, you have truly awakened me to endless possibilities by doing nothing other than being yourself.


I look forward to what the future holds for you but I am hoping to savor this fleeting moment of my sweet wee one. Take your time growing up, because I am so enjoying it!


I love you son, now and always!

No comments: