Tuesday, March 25, 2008

I just want to be me

Upon pulling Erin's hair into pigtails which adds some cuteness to my sweet girl I asked Ireland if she would like to have her hair fixed before we left.

"No, I just want to be Ireland."

Works for me kid....I hope you are always able to fight the peer pressure.


---------------------------------------------------

In other news...the kids and I are back from our beach trip to visit with husband/daddy.
Wonderful visit all around but very sad to leave knowing it will be another month before we see him.

More to come...I'm just too tired from traveling and attempting to unpack. My bed is calling to me and my eyelids have informed me that if I sit here a moment longer they are going on strike. May tomorrow be full of energy....and some warm warm weather because I arrived home to snow flurries. Geesh, my whole vocabulary has to change now that snow has re-entered my life.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I MISS YOU GUYS!