Wednesday, July 9, 2008

from beaching it to sicking it

So, we had 2 wonderful days on the beach...and now we've had 3 days of sicking it up. First it was Michael with a fever and all around grouchiness which was due to teeth. The kid currently has 5 coming in.

Now Erin has taken a fever and as of midnight she began vomiting. Yippie! Poor kid can't seem to keep anything down and her temp is over 103. Don't worry I've called the kids doctor (luckily I've lived here before and kept the doctors phone number!) and am hoping they will advice me on what is best for my little girl.

So instead of returning home rested and energized from a vacation it looks like I might leave more exhausted than when I arrived. Which is just proof a mom has a lot more to give than we ever think possible. We are like the freakin' Energizer Bunny.

No comments: