Wednesday, May 14, 2008

a need to return

I've been rather hesitant as of late to write. It's almost like I'm afraid of it currently. I want to....have actually sat down several times with the intent and been unable to do so.

So many things have been happening. The girls finished their first season of soccer. Michael now has 10 teeth and two more working their way through. The girls had their first full day at their preschool/daycare. I've really started to hit the workouts hard (thanks to Ash!) and am feeling better because of it.

Also, mother's day came and went. Plus, my father-in-law is back in the hospital for the last of 3 heart surgeries.

With so many happenings I've found it difficult to commit to my love of putting paper to pen or hand to keyboard. However, it has come to the point in which I must force myself.

Time to get off the couch.....turn the TV off....and spend some time with my thoughts and daily happenings.

I mean what isn't fun to write/read about a mom who is dealing with faith issues while her children ask about God/Jesus 50 times a day? What isn't fun about dealing with twins who seem to fight every waking moment and are missing their daddy terribly? And finally....what isn't fun about a little boy who can't seem to get enough of life which leads to all kinds of bumps and bruises.

Top it all off with a near fight between myself and a daycare provider and you almost have a novel.

Yes, time to remind myself of the importance of spending some time with my daily happenings while hoping a couple readers will stop by and say hello.

Tomorrow....I hit the computer! Well, at least my fingers will hit the keyboard.

No comments: